General terms and conditionsCopyright
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Eye Rackets
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Eye Rackets International BV and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Eye Rackets believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Eye Rackets and its subsidiaries.
The customer will receive an "order confirmation" email within 48 hours of placing your order.
Pricing and Availability:
We strive to provide our customers with the most updated pricing and availability information. In the unlikely event of item no longer being available after the customer has placed an order, purchase amount will be fully and promptly refunded.
Shipping & Delivery
All in-stock items are shipped no later than on the next business day. If the item is not in stock or, if, for any reason, it cannot be shipped on the next business day following the order, Eye Rackets will send an e-mail to the customer updating him/her on the status of respective order. Before the product has not been paid, it remains property of Eye Rackets. Payments are only accepted in EUR.
Shipping conditions are as follows:
Shipping costs are 9,95 EUR for the first kg and 4.95 for every kg over 1 kg.
All send items are subject to a 19% tax, except for countries outside the EU or b2b outside the Netherlands. For those exceptions customers have to pay import taxes in the nation they live.
Sponsorship terms and conditionsThe sport equipment provided by Eye Rackets International is solely intended for own requirements. Non-compliance with this and other breaches of the contract will result in termination of the contract with appropriate contractual penalties.
1) The player is representative of the company Eye and in this respect obliged to advertise for Eye
2) The player undertakes to apply the Eye logo in a clearly visible position on the strings
3) The player undertakes to use the Eye logo during photo sessions so that the most effective advertising result is achieved
4) The player grants the company Eye the exclusive rights to commercially use names, photographs, films, etc.which are connected with Eye
5) The player undertakes to refrain from making any negative comments concerning Eye to third parties and in public respectively and furthermore to generally protect the interest of Eye
6) In the event that either party fails to observe or perform any of its obligations herunder,the non-defaulting party shall have the right to terminate this agreement and to claim damages
7) The contract begins upon the date of conclusion
8) Mutual secrecy regarding all points of the contract has been agreed both during and after the contractual period.Deviations to these contractual formulations require the written form and the approval of both parties
9) Player will send monthly report to firstname.lastname@example.org about your results, upcoming tournaments, progression and how often you are training
10) Inform us immediately when you get injured. With injuries longer than 1 month,the contract will be extended with the injury time with no extra costs for Eye Rackets International